Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Carol!

Last night, Carol and I had some good ol' b'day fun... mid nite cake cutting, cake eating, catching up, etc etc .... celebrating her 26th birthday! We have journeyed so many steps together... and gone through so much.. ups and downs. It's great to have a friend like you, Carol...And a very happy birthday to you .... Mmmuaahh :)

Seriously though, question for you-Carol: Is this really going to be your last b'day as a single? goddd.....it's gonna be the end of yet another era!

p.s. Rathi... wish u'd been here too. we missed you so much!
_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdy from me as welll:)
Oh yes..how much i wish i was there too...neways its so good to see u guys together...i really do miss u guys n jus cant wait to spend time with u gals....
Tonsa hugs n kisses to both of ya'll

 

Post a Comment

<< Home