Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I had a bad day... Now I'm cleaning my closet

Seriously, I'm beyond bad luck. I swear, I try with all my might to be responsible but for some reason I always seem to fall short. I'm constantly losing pretty much anything and things that I classify as valuable, irreplacable and important . Yesterday, it was my wallet.

And it's not jus' that... it looks like i'm jinxed for the most part. We won't get into more of the bad stuff, though. Let's jus say there have been only two themes of most events in the last few days - bad and worse. Ever since, I got my missing phone back (that was the previous post!), my luck seems to have run out.

So, I'm sticking it out in my room this weekend. 'Neways...I have some thinking to do. I eventually ended up successfully cleaning my closet today. I went with my head today- mercilessly got rid of everything I would not wear, everything that I had grown out of; Ordinarily, in a more happy state of mind, I would have gone with my heart on all the clothes and jus kept everything becoz they all had so many memories for me. So, today I made my first closet rule- To always clean when I feel like THIS! At the least, I wind up with less junk. Of course, I know I'll regret this when I feel better... We'll see.

Till later then.
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home