Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

ENFP

Went out for coffee with Keerthi last evening and had a great time. It’s funny how rambling about yourself can actually make one feel better. Ya... in my case, it makes my friend feel better because her life doesn’t suck as much as mine. Nahh... Kidding... luckily, we’re both knee deep, in very different ways. As the day eventually turned out, nothing’s as bad when there’s a friend around. :)

By the way, according to Myers-Briggs and Jung, I am an ENFP –

Which means ‘Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving’

I’m all of these -

  • Slightly expressed extrovert (I don’t really think so, I must not have answered some questions rite…. I’m really more of an introvert till I know the people well)
  • Slightly expressed intuitive personality (not entirely right again, I’m all about my intuition! What do ya mean… slightly expressed intuitive personality? Gosh!!?!!??!)
  • Distinctively expressed feeling personality (ya, I guess)
  • Moderately expressed perceiving personality (probably right)

My kind of people (ENFP’s) are apparently both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another. (SO TRUE!) I’m really a big picture person... Conveniently passing on minor details to all around (all rite... that’s me!)

More summarizations of my personality type from the website – I am outgoing, fun and genuinely like people. I have a great deal of zany charm. I am also warm, affectionate, and disconcertingly spontaneous. However, my attention span in relationships can be short. (Hell.... if you ask me, my attention span in almost anything can be short…). I am easily intrigued and need to be the center of attention at all times. (Basically, I think they sum me up to have a big swollen head! That’s so not true!!!) Well… there’s a lot more in here... but because they keep talking about my supposed ego, jus’ to prove a point, I’m not going to highlight all the other good stuff they said about me… Clearly, they’re right about a lot of things, though! (Except the extrovert part of it)

_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home