Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm tipsy...

I had a good time with a girl friend of mine this evenin'.. fine wine and dining, and a quick dip at the beach.. What more could we ask for… Do you want to know what we toasted to tonight? We clanked our filled glasses to ourselves… Better lives, mostly… We took a quick trip down our lives. T’was good fun!

Hmmm.. Am actually doing up a different post now ..will put this up soon once i'm done... lately my mind’s been filled with all kinds of emotions…so, expect some crazy stuff soon... I’m a tad tipsy now and my bed, pj’s and my Sex and the City cd’s are calling my name. Later then… ‘nite.

_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home