Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Kindness of Strangers

I got my phone back!

Honestly, I didn’t think it was possible. I didn’t think my phone would find its way back to me through the hands of a kind stranger. It had happened before. But I figured my good luck had to run out at some point of time. An incredibly honest stranger had picked up my phone from the shop counter I had apparently walked away from. He called me this evening, gave his house directions and asked me to come and pick it up at any time. I was nicely surprised. I’m so happy it turned out this way. Not because it’s an expensive phone or anything, but because it’s nice to know that such acts of kindness still happen around us. I smiled all the way back home :)
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home