Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Friday, April 28, 2006





My fantasy My dream


(

heyy...hold ur comments about the pic..i jus woke up,.... ^_^)

I woke up today. …Remembering my dream, for once… it was a fantasyno, not that kind… eeyuck!!! get your minds out of the gutter, people :)… I wouldn’t be writing about that kind of fantasy on a blog ?!?!? and for the record, those of you who periodically question me about ‘those’ fantasies of mine… I don’t have any. I just conjure up something because you asked me. And I will, the next time too. I’m not cool enough to admit that I don’t have any. But I have a pretty decent imagination and I watch a lot of TV shows… so, I manage :)...thank god I’m creative!

Neways… coming back to what I was saying …… about my dream…I dreamed within my dream WITHIN my dream about blogging. I was reading up on blog design and stuff before going to sleep… so, i guess that's why it was on my mind…I got sneak previews into a lot of my future posts… t’was quite cool… and let me tell you this… In my dream, my blog was so much more exciting than what it is in reality…. maybe it’s an indication of what’s going to happen hereon… Now, I’m also beginning to think of this as a bad sign. Because dreaming about people and future is one thing. But dreaming about what’s going to happen so I can record it on my blog. …. . Wow, that’s something else. That’s an obsession.

And I am thankful for my fast becoming obsession! :)
_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Sindhu said...

You are such a nut! :) but cute one! I will look fwd 4 u to upload your fantasy on your blog... ;)You need a life... dream something exciting! heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home