Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Catching up more with my solo stuff...

I pulled out a lot of my old music collections today...managed
to
listen to some of my favorite old tunes and sing along (tone deaf, of course)there's something about singing along, especially on a drive that gives me such a big HIGH. first, it's MY car.. and i love just being behind the wheel.(and as those of you who read my blog regularly know - driving skills is really not my thing- refer to one of the first few entries- 3rd entry, i think)...aside from the adrenaline rush that the drive itself has for me,i absolutely love being able to turn up the music and
sing as loud as i
want.. again, "sing" maybe a questionable term to use.. but aneways..u get the idea..

no such luck today, though.. i hurt my shoulder a couple of days back and it hurts real bad ..so, i'm laying off the driving bit for a little while... i did manage to turn up the volume on my head phone..i still have some of the tunes playing in my head.. right now it's '(i've had) the time of my life - (dirty dancing)'

my time off my job, no money, a lot of time by myself have all
made me very 'neurotic'
over the past few days..believe it or not.. i've been doing to-do lists(yes, i'm still talkin about me!),life plans, charting out "me" behavior, thinkin of a certain someone way too much, fighting my gut feelings becoz i dont know if this is how i would react if i was my normal 14 hour@work self..maybe it's jus the free time making me think all these things...... and to top it all off, the endurance factor is jus not kicking into me. actually, that's not the icing.. i've also been experiencing intense feelings and emotions ..some so intense that i never thought it possible.. i mean i really don't lead as interesting a life for me to be goin thru this stuff..(i like to think that this is out of choice and circumstances, though) like i was telling a friend the other day, i can feel that i'm going through a very important transitional phase in my life right now..i jus don't know yet what it's going to be.

meanwhile, what i really need is a desperate night-out, my friends and mass quantities of something that would keep me going and a dance floor. wat say? (those of my friends in town,pls feel free to make satday nite plans with me)

And one more thing.. a message to two of my friends who have been getting worried about the tone of my blog postings these last few days.. who have taken it upon themselves that it's their fault that i'm into so much of solo dwelling these days..and felt it very important to let me know that they love me very much and are always there for me..well,, thanks very much. i appreciate that so much and yes, it is your fault! :) Luv u guys :)
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home