Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Personal Development

Ahh.. Life has not been so busy lately. I am getting into the habit of one post everyday. I'm actually enjoying this. My friend Carol bought me a beautiful colored glass candlestand today... It's beautiful. I'm going to upload a picture of it next to this post soon. It has some lovely colors...I found a place for it right next to my computer :)

Aneways.. I've been reading up a lot lately. I am not an extensive reader of personal development books, articles etc but I recently discovered a great site http://www.stevepavlina.com/index.htm . I found the link on my friend's blog.
(
Abhishek's blog ). Steve Palina is apparently a highly motivated individual and his site's very motivating too. A lot of his posts are inspiring and fantastic.

On a side note, Abhishek's blog is fabulous. So, if you haven't checked it out, you should...it is worth reading. Especially the personal development articles.

_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who told you about Steve Pavilina...rather the fact that his site is hyperlinked on Shek's blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home