Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Fighting Confusion

I found a great article on fighting confusion today. I loved the way this was described. Here goes

‘There is no need to fight confusion. Let it be. It's a stage you must pass through on your road to creation. Fighting confusion only makes it worse - like trying to clean a dirty pond by poking at it with a stick. And, besides, even while your conscious mind is telling you you're confused, your subconscious mind is processing a mile a minute to come up with some pretty amazing solutions. In the shower. While your exercising. Driving home from work. Even in your dreams.’


Cleaning a dirty pond with a stick....paints quite a picture, huh? : )
I see this happening all the time- In my life, in my career, in every phase with myself and others doing the same. I sometimes hate that I’m so confused about many things. But I know that at the end of it all, I will be doing something that I WANT to, and not just something that I SHOULD do. And that makes not fighting confusion worth it. Like the article also said – By not trying to force clarity, you are better equipped to find it
.
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home