Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Keeping my beat

I have always found it helpful to keep my own beat, regardless of what’s going on around me. Sometimes, it becomes increasingly difficult. Especially over the last couple of months, I have found this a very difficult task.

Outside expectations, people telling me what to do, how best to do, how not to do, opinions, many different opinions, negativity, old ideas, new ideas, judgments, demand for explanations… I tend to get lost. It’s overwhelming enough to justify my inner self to me; rationalizing to the outside world can be very hard. Of course, the outside world has its ways of help… but not till I know my rhythm. Relating to myself does me a lot of good; it lets me be in synch with myself. And when i'm in synch with myself, it's much more easier to keep going on my path.

The magic starts to happen only when I’m in groove with myself. Keeping my own beat definitely helps… Eventually, the rhythm is bound to set in. Both internal and external.
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home