Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Taking the perfect turn

There are some moments in your life when your confidence in yourself is restored. This is one of them- the moment when you’re finally able to take that perfect U-turn with your car in a really narrow space. After that little success bit, I felt a small smile spread to my face as I knew I’d finally made it. All these days, I’d been disappointed in myself over nothing. After all, it had only been a matter of time before I was going to be able to make the perfect turn.

There are so many of those things in life that you think you’re never going to be able to do or the time’s never going to be just right or the circumstances are never going to be in your favor. Though a little conscious effort is always good, there is no sense pushing yourself to something that you’re not ready for. Maybe there are more experiences that you have to go through before you’re ready to take on the really big tasks. When the time is right, you will know that the fear has passed and the task will come naturally to you.


So, if something like a U-turn can become so easy to me, which by the way, is one of the things that I’ve feared the most; I’m sure all those other elusive things will be jus as easy to me one of these days. Like getting into a size ‘small’ or Taking on a partner for life. Jus’ some efforts towards the right direction, never losing heart, good timing and taking the perfect turn- that’s the key!

_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home