Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Vacation. Need. Now.

I'm in desperate need of a vacation. Not because my life is so stressful or work is bogging me down, on the contraire, these days things are pretty non hectic. Tranquil, even. And if you know me at all, you understand my life is never tranquil. Again, not because I lead a hectic and chaotic life filled with appointments, deadlines and obligations, but because I constantly load my life myself. I'm actually not even that stressed these days. And even though two people- S. and my dad both recently gave me categorized notepads to facilitate the creation of my exhaustive to-do lists, I've resisted the urge to use them. And whenever I get the all too familiar itch to grab my pen and chore-filled paper, I instead quickly avert my attention to something else. But stress or no stress, I still need a vacation. Even after my short trip last weekend, though that was fun, didn’t quite fulfill the purpose. Right now I'm dreaming of poolside lawn chairs, oversized meals and glasses of wine. Not necessarily in that order. I want a ticket to someplace nice, but it has to be cheap. Oh yes, and I want to leave on Thursday. While I realize I'm in no place to be making diva-like demands, this is how badly I need a vacation.

See how happy I am ... This picture was taken during my last vacation.
This is exactly what I need now!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Pritesh Jain said...

Have you heard about Gokarna and OM beach? Google about it.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Guru said...

hey
u enjoy lot i guess...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home