Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nite out

Just got home from a night out... a house dance party where we danced the night away... And you don't even have to ask... t'was awesome fun! After a few good hours of dancing, we settled in front of the television to catch a bit of our reality show - the E News Gossip show… hosted by Kristin and the one by Ted Cassablanca. The gross display of affection on the show today was making me a little nauseous… there was something about Tom Cruise, Michelle Trachtenberg and then we watched Jason Mraz and his girlfriend suck face. I was just going to switch channels when I remembered how much I adored him and that I believed him to be a true musical genius. So, I watched for a little more while… after all, maybe one day the girlfriend’ll break his heart and he’ll write a series of brooding lyrics that will touch my soul.

Tomorrow’s a big day. I hope there’s lots of good wishes my way and I hope all goes well.


'I fished this picture out after getting back home today…
I think this one was taken after one of our many house party nites' ^_^



1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man..Been there, Done that. Remember us? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home