Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Random Questions

S tagged me with these questions on e-mail. So, here are my answers...

1) If money was no object and you were able to decorate and furnish your new office to your personal preference how would it look?
Well … I’d want it light and open… I’d give it a more pleasant comfy look than those cold professional looks and boring colors… I’d probably have one of those huge comfy chairs too … flowers on a contemporary table, a small coffee machine, lots of books…

2) What kind of food would best describe you?
Probably Mexican / Chinese – a little fire-y, pretty fun and goes well with margaritas and has been known to cause heartburn.

3) In your opinion what is the national secret?
Probably something that I would be happy to have the government hide from me.

4) What is the top most thing on your wish list right now?

A vacation... and someone to travel with.

5) If you could have someone shut up, who would that be?
My nagging inner voices.

5) What is your anthem?
Oh, this is hard because I love so many songs. I’m a bit of a music-junky.
I'd go with 'Moving on' by Rascall Flatts - the song that's gotten me through loads of tough times. Though right now, I have 1, 2 Step by Ciara and Missy Elliot running in my head because of last nite... but, that's a whole other story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home