Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Body tantrums

I had some not-so-good news a couple of days back. And to put it in a nutshell, let's just say ... my body has been throwing a fit of tantrums at me.

I'm not kidding. Let me explain... It started day-before-yesterday. Two of my fingers have swollen planet-size. Followed by my eye, which thankfully didn't last too long. And add to that, a body rash, a throat infection and some more unspeakables. This is who I am for the last couple of days.

I finally met a doctor person this morning.. who , as it turned out, was of very little help. I quote - 'Here's some medicine, let's cross our fingers that whatever you have finally goes away.'

What is it that I actually have? Well, mix Ferris's fake cough with the head-spinning scene in Poltergeist. Yeah. It's kind of like that.

In other words, we still have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. All I know is that over the past few days my glands have transformed into rock-hard lumps that make things like swallowing, talking and breathing a lot more difficult than they should be. And unfortunately for me, I really like to do all three. Especially breathe.

People reactions, I can handle. My mind reactions are also workable. Now, if only someone'd tell my body to be a li'l more agreeable to my life! It's more than I can take. Honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home