Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Angry

I'm going crazy. Absolutely insane. My health has not returned. In fact, it's been four days now since my body decided it would be absolutely hilarious to stop functioning altogether, things have only gone downhill..And as a girl, who's normally happily content to watch endless hours of television and movies, this neverending cold turned infection turned fever has me yearning to do anything but spend more hours sitting in front of my TV.

I hate anything that inhibits me from going about my daily routine. And that'[s exactly what being sick does. I'll be the first to admit that I love my bed more than most things in the universe, but being restricted to it without any choice in the matter really makes me mad. It's one thing if I want to spend my entire weekend, curled up in bed with my cd collections, in fact, given the choice this sounds like the most faboulus weekend i can imagine.But take that choice away, and all of a sudden, my weekend's ruined. Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's the unwanted bedrest is what that keeps me from getting any healthier.

Worst of all, I feel terribly alone.This is the time, I seem to be hating more than ever, that he is still not with me. Even more so than the times I want to throw sharp edged objects at annoyingly lovey-dovey couples..Maybe life would be easier that way if I knew him and we were together, by now.





2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Sindhu said...

Someone needs looootttss of TLC ( Tender Love and Care). How have you been sweets?? Your blog has always been an intresting read. Called you last week from office you didnt answer :(. Any plans of coming to bby??

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there gal...:) u r goin to b alrite soon... and then everythinelse is gonna be alrite too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home