Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year
















Here’s to a sweet and rosy 2006!

Having said that …..Now I'm faced with another year, another chance to go after my dreams and as Henry David Thoreau suggests, live the life I imagined and another chance to get my act together... Although I'm still working on last year's determinations, I'd like to add a few more to my eternal list.

In 2006, I resolve to

- Create a life plan, one that will work. I don't have to follow it, but to have one is becoming so important.
- Exercise regularly
- Dance
- Plan my higher education & have work goals
- Learn to cook more
- Make more trips
- Get paid for my writing
- Be the best version of myself I can be

Again, Here's wishing y’all a fabulous 2007, filled with much love, happiness and joy.
Happy, Happy New Year!!

ikisses....

Arti.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to see through all your resolutions.Enjoy 2007.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home