Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Friday, May 12, 2006

I have a new job! (yawnn...i'm feeling sleepy now)

This will be a really short post. I am very sleepy… so, that’s why. I have joined my new organization and it’s been hectic. This is my first week. So, I’m just learning the ropes and familiarizing myself with the politics of what I am going to be doing. It has been interesting, to say the least… a lot of new people… and that’s always good :)

First few days is also ummm… wat should I say… not strange, but also not quite familiar… I’m smiling at everyone, making small talk, conscious of myself, making opinions, blah blah blah…and most of all, I miss my old people!!! :(

So, anyway things are going well at my new workplace… (Though all I really did do today was go from desk to desk). I assume it is going to be pretty demanding soon…That's why they hired me... The people that I am working with seem nice and smart…. So, I think I will enjoy working with them all.


Til Later then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home