Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bolt Horoscope

I always check my horoscope everyday; it’s really more of a habit than a belief… I do it the same time I check my mail every morning. Earlier, it used to be Vanity Fair, msn sometimes, Linda Goodman a lot… now it’s been Bolt for sometime. The reason it is bolt now for sometime is because these guys have been fucking right a good many days. I almost feel like I’m being spied upon.

Now, since I do this on an everyday basis, there’s no real attention going into it… but today’s horoscope hit me smack. There it was in the very first line. The Word. The single most theme that dominated my mind for most of the time these last few weeks.

Independence.

I was hooked. I continued to read on. And I might as well have been reading to myself my own emotions, my own mind, and my own contemplations. These guys have summed up pretty much all aspects of my current situation in life.

Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, My Horoscope:

Despite the fuss you make about your independence, you're not a loner. Get that through your head right now and we'll all be a lot happier. The eclipse in your 7th house and the outlet of the T Square in your 4th both suggest that you are attracted to aggressive people, but resent them when they try to control you or, worse, go off and do things that don't include you. Of course, you don’t like playing games. But sometimes other people will hurt you and this heedless attitude will annoy you. It is okay to demand a lot. After all, you deserve it and you’re willing to give double measure in return. You've also got father issues up the wazoo. You're not crazy or wrong to feel conflict over all that. Just don't deny it and you'll be on the road to happiness - or at least recovery.

Seriously, you Bolt guys …. This is getting creepy now. I don’t want to be spied upon. I appreciate your astrological insights or god power or whatever… but you guys have to understand that spying is not a choice you can use. And it’s definitely not legal!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pity horoscopes don't warn us about the blunders we are about to make!!
TC

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to track where this could be coming from...will talk to DD about this, the guy who battled cyber-crime with the Delhi police for two years.

 
At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God! That's just you - really, these bolt guys are fantastic. You know I don't believe too much in these things right? But, I think I'll make a start. One more thing, I've made a resolution that I'll check your blog everyday going forward. Because I feel terrible when you ask me if I checked your blog when you talk to me over the phone everyday. Read the other blog too...so you're smiling huh? As usual...only I know what's behind that smile...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home