Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last vacation for 2007

This was the last of the two vacations for the year. I am going to make a promise to myself to take more vacations this coming year. Well.. atleast that if not anything else. Though this was really, really short- as all vacations usually are, the vacation with the family was definitely something. I got to spend some quality time with mom, unending card games with my cousins, a steady supply of food and beverages, late night giggling and a lot of sitting around in the beach doing nothing. Aside from all that, I had my ten-year-younger cousin attempting to set me up with all the 18-year-old boys she knows!



Arriving with the cousins



Mom n' I

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home