Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4real ?

Sore throat, runny nose, temperature, aches and pains in tow, I would give just about anything to go to sleep and wake up feeling like even a small bit of my former self. But right now, my dejected, bed-headed self has just been keeping busy by reading up absolutely useless stuff on the internet.. In between this I decided to make myself useful and was looking up baby names for a friend...

This is one of the many weird things I found -
"Pat and Sheena Wheaton said they decided to name their new baby "4real" shortly after having an ultrasound and being struck by the reality of his impending arrival."
Full story here.

Um, yeah. I think I'll just go back to bed.

3 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Pramod Abraham said...

Hope the symptoms is not 4real chicunguniya !! The illness has taken a toll on the length of the content.

Get well soon lady we expect more from you ...

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger The Black King said...

Get well soon!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Morpheus said...

4real...there is a rapper out there, who does go by that name..and I'm for real.

I guess u were in GE..it's a guess, ur photo looks familiar. That being said, you sure do write a nice blog.

~Ben.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home