Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Best Friend and I

Best friend and I have had some incredible times together… Best friend took a trip down the memory lane and penned some of the crazy things we’ve done on her post – 3rd anniversary reminiscence.

I love her. She’s family. And I’m certain it’s fate that brought us together. Either that or a bout of bad luck we both were having in Jun’03. Neither of us really wanted to be at the organization we joined …Why either of us applied for that workplace, I'll never know. Neither of us really wanted to. And after making it, why on earth did both of us accept? It blows my mind. In fact, I think during the interview process, we both crossed our fingers that maybe, just maybe, we wouldn't make it. But we did. Apparently, fate had made its choice.

Neither of us can remember the very first conversation we had, but all we know is, it happened.Somewhere along the way, we bonded. We had some good times, we shared heartaches, there were big moments and many, many crazy times. She made me laugh. And I made her smile. And together, we put each other at ease. And a best friendship was born.

So thanks, fate, I totally appreciate it.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah, gal its never been the same without you and it never will be.
Yes fate did an incredible job! Miss you so much..n dont forget to drink "to us" :)

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was really sweet of you gals to drop in on my big day!
-K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home