Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gonna miss you here...

Sindhu and I - having our fortunes told (?)
yeah....of course, t'was a disaster.

My good friend Sindhu left back to Mumbai yday... In her short stint, here in Chennai, despite the many, many surprises she's had during the trip, we've managed to have so much fun together... From having our fortunes told by a parrot to (attempted) shopping to sharing glasses of fine wine and sangria and etc :) and of course, our customary life recaps of EVERYTHING!!!

I'm gonna miss you around here, Sindhu...Can't believe u have to leave so early .... but , I hope to see you again pretty soon, though!

Can't wait til then... :)

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Sindhu said...

Hey!! Finally seeing your blog today after so long. I miss you too loadss.... Can you imagine i dnt like bby anymore i like chennai much more.. quite funny but true. Look fwd to coming back soon. Take care till then.. CIAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home