Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Star Struck

Anyone who knows me even the slightest bit understands that I'm obsessed with celebrities. Well, I do realize that they're just people - same as you and me. And I know that religiously watching E News , and reading People and Us online to follow their every move is a just a socially accepted form of stalking, but I can't help it. So call me a celebrity-trailer. At least I admit it. In fact, the amounts which I spend in fervently subscribing to trashy tabloids and picking up magazines, would total to petrol money for a month or sometimes, even rent, I guess.

It distresses me that my celebrity sightings have been so less in the last few months... So you can only imagine the joy I experienced when I was two steps behind A.R Rahman at the airport last week, and more so when two days after that, I saw Tabu at my local florist shop. Ooh -La-La.... :) Nevertheless, my favorite celebrity encounter so far, was when I found myself standing face-to-face with the one-and -only Mary Kate Olson. Of course, in all fairness - she isn't the one - and -only , not with her and Ashley usually not more than two feet apart. Aneways, hopefully there will be more sightings..... Til later then.

3 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time you come with some with some thing really offbeat. Good that you have a different take on life.The real killer is the snopping around and over hearing people without their supposed knowledge. Way to go lady or is that "maami" Anyways cheers

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger The Black King said...

Whoa... one must hang around you a lot then to catch some other celebrities! :)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Nasia said...

WHERE DO U STAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home