Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

(An email tag) A few of my five's to reveal to the world

Five locations I’d like to run away to: Umm …Paris, Venice, a long cruise, some deserted beaches, a romantic and secluded bed and breakfast with someone special.

Five bad habits I have: an attention span of lower than five seconds, bite my lips when I’m nervous, whine to have my way, unable to keep silly secrets, always at least 5 minutes late... always!

Five things I like doing: Writing, cuddling in bed when it's raining outside, shopping, people watching.

Five things I would never wear: Khaki pants, Wedge sandals that tie around the ankles, tapered jeans, a jeweled top… that’s all I can think of

Five TV shows I like: Sex and the City, The OC, Friends, Tonite show with Jay Leno, American Idol

Five movies I like: Life is beautiful, Lord of the Rings, Love Actually, Men of honor, Castaway

Five things I did Today: Shopped extensively to take the pressure off a 25th bday looming around the corner, dinner with mom, earlier in the day K and I enjoyed some flavored tea at a favorite teahouse in the city, Watched a movie and wrote this.

Five things I will do Tomorrow: Wash my car, Movie plans, Work, Gym, and exchange a couple of things I bought today.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Unable to keep silly secrets"... now I know not to tell you shit! :-)

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the five things to never wear.. I'd add a jeweled bra to the list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home