Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The one where I do nothing

It’s 2.08 am and I promised myself I’d be in bed two hours ago.

What have I been doing instead?

Staring at the pile of laundry I promised myself I’d fold and put away right after I got back home tonight, thinking about brainstorming for an article I’m yet to start any work on, pretty much around the same time I drew up my famous to-do list of which I haven’t started any… I’m assuring myself that “in just 5 minutes I’ll get up off this couch and get to something...”

Well…. If I ever want to write something on procrastination, you know I’m going to need no research !

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Somehow, I think I know where you are coming from girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home