Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Food and Sleep...

I was jus wishing there wld be something that would keep me from falling asleep... this has been one of my laziest weekends ever... i'd jus' popped in one of Conan O' Brien's talk shows in the cd player and he says... "Scientists are developing a new drug that keeps people who suffer form chronic fatigue from falling asleep. The scientists are calling the drug "cocaine.""... Thanks, pal...maybe that's jus what I need : )

Must have endless supplies of these for a nice relaxing wekend, IF at home....Let's see now...what wld I need....... Episodes of 'Friends', Tapes of Talk shows (it has to be David Letterman or Conon O' Brien, sometimes Oprah if I'm in that kinda mood) , Tom and Jerry episodes, fun/romantic movies(no action stuff), Archie comics and some gud music .. a couple of mindless board games handy...And yes...food...garam chai aur pakode : )..and average bt mmmmm..25 hrs of sleep for the weekend! Nothin' like that to put on a couple of kilos over a couple of days, huh?

I can skip the partying, Nothin' like a relaxing weekend at home. (For now, at least). Back to bed, now. C ya.
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home