Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Blues!



Another non-existent aspect in the BPO Industry… No Monday Morning Blues…. It’s like you have three days off when you have the weekends off… yet, so short.

‘Course Monday evenings is a whole another thing… It’s a lot of fun looking at people evolve out of their respective weekends… Some are happy looking at the familiar faces again…everyone’s almost always grumbling ‘bt how short the weekend was.. How t’was jus’ not enough for EVERYTHIN that they wanted to do.. Exchanging views bt the places they dined at….etc etc…. Some manage to fall in and out of love (in the same weekend, yet…gosh!?!?!), and some are still trying to get over their hangover [yes, I didn’t forget u : ) ]…. It’s a usually a full three hours before everyone becomes normal (again, normal is a perception).

K… I want to write more.. but I have to start work… C ya.

My best start to a Monday …Flowers on my desk and yes, my coffee! : )








_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home