Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Moving On...

This is the song, I guarantee,that will help u get over anyone, in your life….

Well, yes....only after ‘bt a 1000 times … You can never completely get OVER anyone, can you??

Listen to the song when you can - It’s beautiful! Go thru the words of the song below...
_________________________________________________________
RASCAL FLATTS - I'M MOVING ON LYRICS

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
I've loved like I should but lived that I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out
Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
I'm movin' on
_________________________________________________________

3 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it...1000 times huh? not enuf...But this song can come along with u, in all ur blues thts gauranteed...this song in a strange bizzare way does make me feel a lil happy...on 2nd thots not exactly but atleast manages to throw a subtle curve on to my lips...it does..trust me...u n i know better...isnt it Arti???

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont believe this! I didnt ever imagine I'd know of someone who listens to Rascal Flatts in Chennai. Dude! Extremely impressive!!! And this coming from someone who knows someone who knows you....Really Well!!! I mean it....Hint is that I know him and "HE" knows you REALLY well....
Nice Blog!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger greatchatfriend said...

amazing...but if u truely loved someone moving on is gut wrenching - like as if someone used a rusted knife to carve a piece of ur heart..honest feelings dont expect others to simply accept!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home