Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Complications...

T’was a few months back (almost a yr now actually) when I was exasperated with autos, here in Chennai….and in my own damn reach for independency-purely be’coz I didn’t have anyone to be dependant on… (I like the dependency factors…none of those independence crap for me)… wat was I saying ..oh yes, t’was almost a yr back when I picked up a car of my own. To get rid of my transportation problems and to get rid of my feeling of always being immensely threatened by traffic (my past experiences on my 2-wheeler I used to ride was the main cause for this unresonable fear in me)

There started the drama in my life I still njoy…. It’s an unbelievable thrill for me today, every time I drive and reach somewhere,safe and sound…and what’s more? Everyone on the roads are safe too!!! It's like magic! Lol….it’s a wonderful feeling..I dunno how many of you appreciate this feeling or even understand it… it still hurts, though when I see the many scratches and dents on my car when I do an inspection of it sometimes…I have no clue when and how they got there?!?! And all the time, I’ve been sitting in there, safely tucked away, under my seat belt…thanks to the guy who taught me to drive ..he instilled this particualr habit in me…me learning to drive’z a whole another story... and am sure those who taught me to drive have some nice li’l tales to share too…ne’ways, will save those for another day.

Well…like I was saying… the complications…godd,it’s never ending… I’ve had to constantly display my ignorance on the intricacies of cars which I know nothing bt…. Of course, I don’t think most’d call ‘em intricacies…basics is more like it… I’ve learnt so much in the last few months- like what a stepney is, to fix a flat by lifting the car high up there (still have never had to do it by myself…thank godd for that) , a quick push to the mudguard so it stops rattling, how to detect leaking fuel tanks, to fix wipers that stop working jus when u most need ‘em… it jus goes on… this has been one of my most recent learning experiences and it still goes on… still can’t park and reverse for my life!! Am usually smiling sweetly at someone to get those things done for me….


‘neways, for all the complications that it’s put in front of me and let's not forget the expenses ...... I still'd definitely hav to say …there’s nothing to beat a nice long drive down ecr (this is one of the gud-est roads for a drive, here in chennai - 'course I know there's no word like that,,but this is my blog, remember?!?! : ) ) Mmm.....Been a while since I did a nice long drive, listening to some music..... Should do that soon! All rite..that’s all for now… more driving experiences to share later… Meanwhile, jus let me know if anyone for a drive wid me??? : )
_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello bugalugs!!! Nice page…. ok…..Now you tell me you still don’t know to reverse and park??? What was I thinking every time I jumped into your car for a jaunty ride?
But it was all worth every single time….driving on the oddest hours, impervious to every possible traffic rules(you know what I mean..hehee) and all for a damn ice cream by the beach….FAN-BLOODY_TASTIC !! drive with you again….hell yeah!!

Hey in spite of all those horrid experiences you’ve had …I appreciate how your will stands tall by your side!!! Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home