Itzme_Rt

Hey..This is Arti. My head always speaks a language I don't understand.... I hope my pen speaks a language you understand.

Friday, September 09, 2005

My first entry!

Hi all

This starts my web journal where I plan to post periodically my thoughts (I know that's what everyone says in the beginning) ..' Neways, In the course of doing this, am hoping I will discorver if I really do lead an interesting life and well, figure out if I have a sense of humor on ink! (or whatver the equivalnet of ink is ,here on the net) ...And,well... I also hope to have some interesting insights to share (if not now, eventually) of what I have learnt and maybe, a few years from now... it'll be a good stacking of memories... gud and bad.

Man......who am I kidding? I am only gonna update this when I feel like and when I have time...and I promise you, there will be spelling mistakes. (I'm hoping,though...that I will do this in earnest)

So, keep coming in here.... Rt.

_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i jus read all of ur blogs, damn good...it was like listening to u talk, which ive been missin a lot these days. u know better dontcha? I liked beach blog the best ( so u really did lose ur stuff huh? Consequnece of a responsible frnd(like me) not bein arnd u...lol). Ofcourse the CAB thing got me all nostalgic. Good showing gal...will keep lookin for this space henceforth. (Off the records..u've done a good job of removin the scum bag tht was nxt to u in the pic...lol )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home